- 24 ans
- Toronto , ON M4V 1J4 Canada
- Contact me Contact Form
Digital and Social Media Marketing ManagerRecently graduate of Grenoble Graduate School of Business, I evolve in the fascinating world of Digital and Social Media Marketing for 3 years. I am highly knowledgeable and passionate about digital marketing, social media strategy and innovation trends. I am currently looking for a position in this field.
Self-motivated, creative, and possess a positive presence, I love fast-paced environment and challenges above all!
So, feel free to contact me!
SCOPIC Advertising agency - Nantes - France(Cooperative Education Work - February 2012 - October 2012)
- Managed the Human resources: webdesigners, developers...
- Designed the wireframes and websites' trees for the event "La Loire aux Trésors®" and the local currency of Nantes (www.laloireauxtresors.com / www.unemonnaiepournantes.fr)
- Set up the online communication strategy (website, social media) and planning for La Loire aux Trésors, the new brand identity of the company, and the local currency of Nantes
- Extracted and analyzed the results (KPI) in case studies and reporting
- Created content & supervised the community management for La Loire aux Trésors (%150+ fans on the Facebook page "Vins de Loire" in 3 months)
- Managed the relationship with clients
Grenoble Ecole de Management - Grenoble - France(Volunteer Work - April 2012 - April 2012)
- Organized the first event totally dedicated to web et entrepreneurship in Grenoble : "Osez le web"
- Requested 10 speakers (about entrepreneurship, social media, coworking...)
- Managed Press relations to promote the event
- Estimated needs and coordinated the logistics
- Results : 300 attendees and 3rd trending topic France during the day
- Interview : http://www.ecoles2commerce.com/actualites/613/osezleweb-la-conference-digitale-de-gem
Playcorp / France Live project - Nantes - France(Cooperative Education Work - September 2011 - February 2011)
- Defined Mobile marketing strategy to launch three iPhone, iPad and Android apps (Nantes Live, Rennes Live and Angers Live)
- Recommended solutions to optimize mobile apps (design, tools...)
- Built and managed partnership (with medias, blogs...)
- Set a Street marketing campaign up (cf Portfolio)
- Provided tools for project management
- Planned the communication strategy with a 13 000-dollar budget
- Managed Press and public relations to promote applications
- Nantes Live had the prize for the best mobile app during the Nantes OpenData competition (http://data.nantes.fr/appel-a-projets/)
PressTIC - Numerama.com - Nantes - France(Apprenticeship - September 2010 - August 2011)
- Set up the 1st on-line media dedicated to start-ups and entrepreneurs of Web in Nantes: EntrepreNantes.com (www.entreprenantes.com)
- Edited and realized interviews of entrepreneurs
- Planned and set up communication strategy
- Wrote articles on www.entreprenantes.com (news on startups, find raising, opendata...)
- Handled Public relations
- Watched the high tech and digital technology news for Numerama.com (2 million unique visitors)
MonNuage.fr - Nantes - France(Freelancer - June 2009 - August 2010)
- Created content and wrote articles (blog, Relaxnews...)
- Increased the SEO on popular keywords like "voyage pas cher" or "vol pas cher" with a netlinking campaign (Results : keywords in Google's Top 3 during one year)
- Created the Facebook fanpage (fb.com/monnuage) and developed the Twitter account (@MonNuage) / Community Management
- Benchmarked competitors and provided business intelligence on e-tourism
- Realized reports on marketing campaign for various customers (Tenerife Tourism, Croatia, Visit Dublin...)
- Determined strategy to promote MonNuage online (competition, partnerships with bloggers, sponsoring...) and set up the strategy
- Social media strategy and insights
- Web project management and web design : Balsamiq, Axure
- Google Analytics
- Digital communication and community management
- Web writing (entrepreneurship and startups, tourism)
- Providers' management (webdesigners, developers...)
- Email marketing
- SEM (basic)
- Facebook Ads
- Daily watch on webmarketing and start-ups (My Twitter Account? @MelleBene)
- French - Mother tongue (significant editorial capacities)
- English - Fluent
- German - Intermediate
- Windows, Mac OS X
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint (mastering)
- Photoshop, InDesign
- Google Drive
- Project management : Mindmapping, Asana, GANTT, Basecamp...
- Wordpress / Joomla
- HTML / CSS
- Final Cut
Grenoble Graduate School of Business / Grenoble Ecole de Management (France) (September 2010 - July 2012)
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is specialized in innovation and new technologies management.
6th place in the 2012 French Business Schools ranking
Ranked 29th in the Financial Times European Business Schools Ranking.
Master's thesis on "Online Media : What models businesses?" and "Storytelling and transmedia : a magic recipe for online communication?"
University of Nantes (France) (January 2007 - June 2009)
- Tax law, Civil law, Administrative law, Criminal law, Human rights